CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 18

On to week 7!!!!!!!!!!!

EEEEK week 7 is here!! I'm having such a good time here and at the same time one of the most challenging times! I cant even begin to tell you all that i've gone through! Lets start with my favorite topic yet, Fear of the Lord(two weeks ago). So God basically just showed me that disobeying him in the small things really separated me from him. And by small things I mean like when he would tell me to talk to someone or give them an encouraging word I wouldn’t. I would rationalize and eventually the conviction would go away. This small sin created a block between God and me! But i now find my self in a place of dying to myself completely and surrendering to God. I honestly don't care what i do next with my life, as long as its Gods will!

Another thing that i've been so excited about is Indonesia! God has really just been showing me, that the reason i'm here is to prepare for Indonesia. I mean Australia is great and all, but i do find my self growing discontent (which is okay, i know that i need to deal with all my stuff, so i can freely pour out Gods love! I'm very excited if you can't tell! We had a car wash this weekend for outreach, but i'm still praying for God to provide 2,500 for my trip! Your prayers are more than welcome!!!!!
This week we also prayed about our groups and my leader Anders(pronounced Aunus)and Cory are going to be leading my group. And that group will be accompanied with the Media Reach DTS(discipleship training school). Should be amazing since my favorite girls are on the media reach dts. It will be good to be with them! I'm really excited about how things worked out!
On another note I do miss everyone alto, but i know i'm walking in the destiny God has for me right now and thats all i really need!
I'd love your prayers! I really do feel the support from back home! And i want to thank all of you bloggers for checking on my updates frequently and commenting. It sure means a lot to me!!!

Bless You all SOO MUCH!
Jenna Dear

2 comments:

a woman who is said...

Wow, I am kind of shocked at the 7 week mark...it almost seems like you just left a few weeks ago.

I am so proud of you Jenna and all that you are allowing the Lord to do in your life! So that you can be a vessel poured out for Him.

2Co 12:9 and then he told me, My grace is enough; it's all you need. My strength comes into its own in your weakness. Once I heard that, I was glad to let it happen. I quit focusing on the handicap and began appreciating the gift. It was a case of Christ's strength moving in on my weakness.

Strider said...

Boy, the time has really flown by! I'm excited to hear all that God is doing for you. Ann and I moved into our new house last week. I got your dad to help me move. He was a great help! Tiff offically got accepted into WSU's teacher program for the fall. Tabs is finishing up 8th grade and will be at KaHS next fall (can you believe that?). Ann is leaving for S.C. tomorrow to visit Jenn and Tyler. Sounds like all is going well for you. Charge on. Mike