Adventures are not made for trips alone. Adventures are the small burst of happiness that consume your everyday living. I started this blog as an adventure blog. Taking you with me on my journey to Australia and Indonesia. I stopped pretty much the day i returned to my home in eastern Washington. I now reside in the beautiful greater Seattle area and find myself with more time on my hands. I'm done with school and with a part time job I've got time on my hands. Creativity is screaming at me and this going to be a small outlet for the mean time. So consider this blog a vomit of my scattered ideas. Expect to see anything from fashion tips, event planning ideas, need to hear music, or even the vast realizations that occur in my head. I cannot guarantee you'll like what I write, let alone understand it, but I can tell you out of this I will force myself to sit down and entertain these thoughts/ideas that haunt me throughout the day.
So here's to the new...
I've recently been reading Captivating by John & Stasi Eldredge an inspiring book fro women. Captivating is simply the girl version of the book Wild At Heart by John Eldredge. This book is surely changing my life. It starts by explaining the heart of every women..(guys take note)
- To Be Romanced
- Every women longs to be seen, wanted, and pursued. We want to be romanced.
- Have An Irreplaceable Role in a Great Adventure
- We want to be in a shared adventure. Created from our core to be in relation. We want to be apart of something bigger.
- Beauty To Be Unveiled
- We all want to be seen as beautiful, but not just in looks, although it can result in this.
- "We desire to posses a beauty that is worth being seen, worth fighting for, a beauty that is core to who we truly are. We want beauty that can be seen; beauty that can be felt; beauty that affects others; a beauty all our own to unveil.
As most of my peers head back to school to finish up their four year degree, or venture into the big world with big jobs. I find my self going inward. Going into the depths of my dreams and seeing them unraveled. I was worried about this season and whether i should go to my home land to be in this quiet season. Literally moving back in with my parents and taking time to just be. But a door has opened up that i can only assume it is an answer to my confusion. An opportunity to be an intern for an event planner for a large company in Seattle. I'm so excited for this 3 month challenge and hope to learn everything that's going to eventually lead to my big dream.
Beauty will save the world - Fyodor Dostoyevsky